Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Unparalled and Uncaged.

Unfaithful to your promises, you’ve paralyzed my soul. A rich halo of gold and white has disguised the demon inside.

My soul is uncaged, protection unbarred, my soul is darkness, incapable of being renewed.

We live with our mind, unparalleled hearts, we live vicariously through the seas. The spirit of unfathomable love, aspiring the creation of majestic love, requiring halos and truth. Our world does not know.

We react, we burn, we are dying today. You alone have uncaged my heart, burned my soul, tore me apart.

Paralyzed bodies, we walk to find majestic love and glory. The glory, the storm, the solitude, the cure. The black spot, the cursed mark, the demented angels.

The demented angels haunt.

We walk with unparalleled hearts, yours unlocked but cursed from the start. That majestic glory and love? I know where it is. You point to yourself. I say you don’t breathe.

Your soul is uncaged, I cursed your heart. Unfaithful to my promises, my mirror shouts to just stop. You are not here. I am gone, too. But your reflection speaks to me.

It’s haunting.
I’m gone.

No comments: