Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Rise Pt. 3: Moonlight

Like the moon, chaos at night,
I am serenity, isolated light.

The moon, it seems, glows relief. Full of emotion, often hidden by grief. Clouds, they hover, protect, and cover.

The lover, sun, let's go day in and out.
But why... why...
The moon can stay uncovered, sneaking glances through trees,

1 o'clock
2 o'clock
3 o'clock
I see.

The moon, it seems, is majestic by night. Enthralling clarity, imperfections visible by life, is the moon part of Earth? That can't be right.

But I am the moon, is it not so?
The moon, Luna, sensual nature unfolds.
Westward I point (or is the the East?),
Indirectionally drawn to the quiet of night, (I am) at ease.
Delightfully so, make the wolves howl.
I am the capturer of animals, number of types, humans, creatures— bow down tonight.

Appreciate glory, more than what's seen,
I am the moon, the sun, the waves, the trees.
One with nature, put up fight. Free spirits, thinkers, it's time to rise.
Be the stars, the mud, the like,
do not fall out, stand up and fight.

Command the serenity of your light so pure,
withhold energy, keep it stored.
Hold your crystals, directed love divine,

I am the moon. At night we rise.

No comments: