Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Three Roads.

There are only three roads in life. The good one, filled with hope, undivided love, and guidance; the ugly one, filled with countless mistakes, decency, and struggles; and the bad one, filled with hate, darkness, and failure. The choice between these roads is clear..
God's way, your way and ONLY your way, and the Devil's way.
About a month ago, I saw two roads- the good and the bad. I couldn't stick to one so I made my own down the middle which turned into the ugly road. I wasn't able to commit to anything or, for that matter, anyone. It sucked and I was so close to giving up forever that it almost killed me in itself.
Tonight was ADORE 2097. I saw the roads again and made my final decision. Granted, I didn't commit to that one road but I became so much closer. The first steps took such a toll on me, I cried tears of.. relief and bliss.
Point being through all this is that you have to make the choice sometime in your life. And once you make it, it sticks with you. So you have to be sure to give it thought, a LOT of thought. You have to be more than content with the decision; it'll be with you for the remainder of your life. But most importantly, you have to make sure it's what you feel is right. Not what feels right at the moment, or even at the phase you're in, but what feels right as a decision for everything ahead of you.
I've made mine. Now it's your turn.

No comments: